For All Skin Type
100% Pure Copper
- Relieves Eye Strain
- Rinses Out Dirt, Irritants & Pollutants
- Improves & Sharpens Eyesight
- Reduces Bacterial Load
- Increases Healthy Blood Flow to Eyes & Optic Nerves
Netra Shudhi, an ancient Ayurvedic yoga practice known as 'Netra prakshalan' in Ayurveda that has been practiced for centuries for its innumerable benefits. Copper infused water is known to be Anti-bacterial & Anti-inflammatory thus it calms & cools down eyes & drains out toxins which are caused by the screen exposure.
Regular eye cleansing with Rose Facial Mist relaxes tired eye muscles, eye strain, rejuvenates skin, hydrates extreme dry eyes & reduces dark circles. Rotating eyes in a circular motion while cleansing not only reduces the eye strain but strengthens the eye muscles leading to firm & toned eyes, and sharp eyesight.
Ohria Ayurveda Copper Eye Cups is easy to carry as it comes in a cotton pouch with a safe & steady box.
Step 1: Pour 1 tsp of Ohria Rose Water in each cup.
Step 2: Fill the rest of the cup with filtered water ensuring it is full till the brim.
Step 3: Hold the cup in your hand lower the head to dip eyes in water completely.
Step 4: Blink a few times.
Step 5: Rotate eyes clockwise & anticlockwise looking in each extreme direction for a few seconds.
Step 6: Blink a few times again.
Step 7: Rinse, clean and dry the cups, place clean lids after usage.
Disclaimer: Doctor Consultation Recommended
1. Clean the cups with copper cleansing detergent or mild natural surfactant.
2. For natural cleaning, mix 1-2 tsp of wheat flour with a pinch of salt & ½ tsp vinegar.
3. Clean copper cups by rubbing this mixture.
- Dry the cups with clean cloth or tissue after use and place the clean lid to cover against contamination.
- You can experience slight redness after usage but if it persists for long its continue uses a consult a doctor.
- Ensure that the cups are thoroughly clean before every use. Use filtered water free of chlorine and harmful chemicals.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not use if you have open wounds in or around the eye area.
- Do not share eyecups to avoid infections.
- Avoid contamination of the rim and side surfaces of the eyecup.
- In case of any pain, irritation or inflammation, discontinue the use and consult a doctor.
* After instant usage, cools & calms the eyes.
* When used regularly, reduces eye strain, strengthens eye muscle, sharpens eye sight & reduces fine lines.