- 100% Pure Copper & Tin
- Allay tiredness
- Reduces anxiety & induces sleep
Ohria Ayurveda Foot Kansa Wand is a specially designed massage tool. The cap of wand is handmade from an alloy of copper & tin, known in Ayurveda as the Healing Metal. from the 'Harappan Culture'.
For years, this metal has been used in Traditional Ayurveda to massage for detoxification, relaxation, cooling & healing properties in the form of Kansa bowl, known as the Kansa Vataki. Ohria Ayurveda Foot Kansa Wand is modernised form of Kansa Vataki, attached with finely designed handle of teakwood to hold and to give massage movements and the cap is specially designed with curves to stimulates foot marma points.MASSAGE BENEFITS:
- Foot has almost 2000 nerves, massaging them rejuvenates the entire body.
- Relieves eye strain & tired eyes when foot muscles are relaxed.
- Improves blood circulation & assists lymphatic drainage.
- Helps in deep absorption of oils used during massage rendering the foot skin soft, supple, nourished & healthy.
- Relaxed tired feet and legs; especially for those on their feet all day.
- Reduces the dryness and cracked feet, softens the sole.
- Releases Pitta, Heat of the body.
- Induces sleep, helps with insomnia, anxiety & depression.
- Ensures the free flow of Prana, subtle energy, hence balances body mind & spirit.
Usage: Prepare the foot for Kansa massage by applying OHRIA Amrit Ras Foot Balm or OHRIA Shrikamya Body Beauty Oil and glide the Kansa Wand smoothly along the shape of the foot in back & forth and circular movements.
Kansa Wand Care And Cleaning: Clean the Kansa Wand by dipping the metal head in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle is not dipped in water.
For an organic cleaning, mix a teaspoon of wheat flour, half a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Rub it on the metal top, rinse and wipe dry.
Store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.
MASSAGE TECHNIQUE (WITH STEPS):
Slide the Kansa Wand in three basic movements:
* Zig Zag
* Moving in number 8 pattern.
* Up - down along the arch of the feet, soles and sides.
Refer to the ‘Instruction video’ for a step by step guide to using Ohria Kansa massage Wand.
Copper & Tin.
Copper & Tin.