Anti Hair Fall and Growth Oil
- Curbs hair fall
- A complete hair nourisher
- Combats premature greying
- Makes hair manageable & frizz-free
- Boosts scalp health & hair growth
- Induces new growth
- Treats scalp infections
- Hydrates & softens strands
Ohria Ayurveda Japa Pushpa Thailam is based on Ayurvedic classical formulation of Neeli Bhringadi Oil infused with Hibiscus Flowers, Indian Jujube Leaves & Kalonji to curb hair fall, nourishes hair & drastically delays greying. This modified traditional Ayurvedic recipe is a complete hair treatment for lustrous & healthy hair.
A wondrous concoction of pure herbs, roots, flowers, cold-pressed oils & four types of milk. Bhringraj & Neeli arrests hair fall, Amla, Kalonji & Yasthimadhu promotes hair growth & Gunjamoola is known Ayurvedic herb to treat itchiness. Contains four types of milk - coconut milk, goat milk, buffalo milk & cow’s Milk to repair strands, deeply nourish & softens. Stimulates new growth, delays greying, boosts scalp health, strengthens & rejuvenates overall hair health.
Step 1 - Preferably warm the oil a little & massage gently on scalp and hair strands from roots to ends.
Step 2 - Use a Kansa Head Massage Wand for a few minutes to penetrate oil nutrients deeply into the scalp. Leave on for an hour, preferably overnight.
Step 3 - Cleanse your hair with a natural hair cleanser preferably Honey & coconut milk hair cleanser.
* Massage your scalp and strands with Japa Pushpa Thailam.
* Cleanse with Honey & Coconut Milk Hair Cleanser.
* Protect with Moringa & Ylang Ylang Hair Serum.
Bhringraj, Brahmi, Amla, Japa Pushpa, Jatamansi, Methi Dana, Heena.
* After an instant usage, hair feels frizz free, soft & manageable.
* When used regularly, it prevents premature greying, induces new growth.
Bhringraj, Brahmi, Amla, Ghritkumari, Japa Pushpa, Gulab Pushpa, Methi, Jatamansi, Heena, Nagarmotha, Tulsi, Bear fruit, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Lavender Oil, Til Oil.