NATURAL COLOURANT CONDITIONER
- 100% Natural Organic
- Prevents Premature Greying
- Vegan Hair Colourant
- Free From Chemicals, Bleaches, Additives Parabens
Naturally softening & conditioning ultra filtered Henna Powder procured from farm-grown henna leaves. Softens, conditions, and enhances hair health & shine while imparting a rich henna hue to the strands. The tannin in Ohria Henna binds hair making it stronger, voluminous, healthier & lustrous.
Ohria Henna Powder is the best alternative to chemical hair dyes as it gives natural rich brown long lasting shade without damaging hair. Renders luminosity & thickens hair whilst imparting a healthy bounce. Henna improves the texture of hair, keeps the scalp healthy & dandruff free.
For Natural Hair Dying & Conditioning:
* Steep tea leaves in water. Let it cool down. Make Amla decoction by soaking fresh-cut Amla in an iron vessel overnight.
* Use amla water decoction to mix Ohria Henna Powder as per your hair length.
* Mix it well to form a thick paste.
* Let it soak for 6-8 hours.
* Apply the soaked paste on roots and hair strands. Piling hair in a bun & leave it for 60 mins.
* Wash off after one hour. Do not use shampoo or conditioner for deep black tone. Apply Indigo paste on henna coloured hair.
Tip: Blend Ohria Japa Pushpa Thailam for extra nourishment just before the application. Alternatively, apply Ohria Hair Oil post Henna treatment.
Caution: Since its a natural product, patch test on a few strands before entire hair application.
* Apply Henna Powder with Japa Pushpa Thailam on a clean dry scalp.
* For deep conditioning & rich black hue, apply Indigo Powder.
Apply Henna Powder with decoction of Tea Leaves & Amla.
When used regularly, hair is soft, voluminous, silky & shiny. Also, prevents premature greying.